Craft Core Glide Hood Jacket WRegular price $ 150.00CAD Sale price $ 105.00CAD Save $ 45.00CAD
CORE Glide Block Jacket is a functional cross-country ski jacket made of a 3-layer wind- and waterproof VENTAIR fabric for training in cold conditions.
This versatile jacket comes with elastic jersey at sides and under sleeves for optimal ventilation and body-temperature management. Combine with various mid-layer garments underneath to adjust to changing temperatures. A perfect match to CORE Glide Wind Tights or CORE Glide FZ Pants.
VENTAIR represents the latest in cutting-edge fabric systems. It's a highly advanced system that offers water- and wind protection in combination with excellent ventilation and moisture transport. Minimum requirements: WP >8,000 and MVP >8,000.
PRODUCT DETAILS + FEATURES
- 3-layer softshell with Ventair® wind membrane (WP 8,000/MVP 8,000)
- Elastic jersey fabric at the back
- Collar with soft, brushed inside
- Two front pockets with zipper
- Reflective details at front and back
- Body Face: 100% Recycled Polyester, Mid: 100% Polyurethane, Back: 100% Polyester
- Upper back body: 92% Recycled Polyester, 8% Elastane