Level Six Webbing Tie Down StrapRegular price $ 10.00CAD Sale price $ 7.00CAD Save $ 3.00CAD
Utilized in a wide variety of situations, tie down straps are used primarily to hold your boat to the roof of your vehicle.
*Stock availability limited. If the item is in stock, we will ship out in 1-2 business days. If the item is not in stock, then it will be about 3-6 weeks for restock, as well as special orders. Please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org for stock status.
✔ Colour coded webbing buckle protector
✔ Bungee strap to keep webbing rolled up for storage
✔ Nickel plated, salt water resistant buckle
✔ Available in 3 meters (10ft), 4 meter (13ft) and 5 meter (16.5ft) lengths
✔ 100% nylon
✔ Breaking strength of 200KG
Level Six Warranty
Our Mission is simple: to provide all those who love life on the water with a passion and confidence in the gear they are using.
100% Lifetime Guarantee: Level SIx products are guaranteed to the original owner against defects in materials and workmanship for the reasonable life of the item. Our 100% Lifetime Guarantee does not cover latex gaskets.
30 Day Return or Exchange Guarantee: Doesn't fit right? Just don't like it? You can send the products back to us for free in Canada. US and International customers are responsible for shipping costs back to Level Six. https://levelsixcdn.returnscenter.com
Repairs Services In-House: The majority of our repairs due to wear and tear can be serviced in-house with reasonable fees and quick turnaround times.
Industry Best Customer Service: We strive to offer you quick, sound, and unbiased expert advice. Even the owner Stig answer customer service calls. The bottom line is we care about you, for real.
- Items can be returned up to 30 days from the shipping date. Please contact us before returning an item.
- Return shipping is arranged and paid for by the customer. We strongly recommend using a tracked service.
- Returned items must be in unused, resalable condition, with all original packaging and tags intact.
- All sale, demo and used items are final sale.
- Special order items are final sale.
- Any item that has been cut, glued, mounted, or waxed is final sale (including paddles, skis, poles, bindings etc.)
- For returns of items that have been purchased online, the customer is responsible for the cost of return shipping. A refund will be processed once we have received and inspected the returned item(s).
Please note that delivery may be delayed from all courier company due to COVID.
In stock items will be shipped out within 1-2 business days. Shipping within Canada only, calculated at checkout.
Free In-Store pick up option available (Vancouver only)